General Fiat 500 option codes sticker-where is it ?

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 option codes sticker-where is it ?

The car would have had its specification sticker under the boot carpet, I have had 2 stuck onto the boot floor and 1 stuck on the spare wheel tray Its a white paper thing about 7cm square. I had 1 car wher it was loose in the document pack. AT the time i didnt think it had any use and chucked it away. Not that its easy to make out what is fitted from just series of numbers printed on it. A dealer parts man would be able to interpret though if you can find it. From A3jeroens post it seems you may well not ever even have had one. Its a Fiat. They cant even supply the engine stated on the delivery note so options info is a bit of a stretch and Im not sure if I would believe it anyway! My present Panda had a pile of options fitted as it was a factory order If I can find the sticker I will take a pic. Most are just as delivered I suspect. The dealers can look up your car and tell you what extras it has fitted is you chat up the parts man.

Been poking about and cannot find evidence of said sticker. I may be mistaken. Our Seat has a sticker. As I have chucked out m ost of this sort of thing The only record is my oroginal invoice. But that states quite celarly 90hp engine and I didnt get that! I have at leats found the radio code information....

Back