Technical fiat 500 menu button

Currently reading:
Technical fiat 500 menu button

richard1955

hi, I am new to the forum. Can anyone advise as to this problem I have? My 2013 500c has the menu button to the right of the steering wheel but the 'service' screen is missing from the list. How do I get it back? Any help/advice welcomed. Thanks

Does your car still have the original radio? My settings menu disappeared after I replaced the radio with an aftermarket Android unit.
Bit annoying because now I have to use MES to change the clock for DST.
it is the original radio, nothing has been changed. In reply to other posts above, I am pressing the menu button which lists a number of things, however the 'service' listing which would show mile to next service is missing from the list.

Are you pressing the menu to the right of the speedo, not the one on the stalk?
The one beside speedo press menu the use the up down buttons then menu again to access a particular option like drl on off, actually if the drl's are off try turning them on, bet you get a warning ⚠️?
definitely pressing the menu button to the right of the speedo

Just been out to the Wifes Abarth 500C. As you say, service is the last in the menu list. The only thing that occurs to me is you are allowed 9 service settings then it has to be reset using MES to start the count again. Why? I have no idea! I suggest you plug it in to MES and reset the service count and see how you go. HTH

Mine's a 2013 500C as well and has the 'Service' setting in the menu. In nine years I've never had a reminder that a service is due, though when my wife's 2013 500C hit 30,000km (at six years old) there was a note about a "Service Coupon" for a week or two at start-up. When my car reached the same point - nothing. I get it serviced every twelve months regardless of the mileage (annually less than 1500 miles now) but I use an independent and the setting is never changed. It currently reads 8929 miles, several years driving, so it's of no value to me and I wouldn't miss it if it disappeared!

Does your car still have the original radio? My settings menu disappeared after I replaced the radio with an aftermarket Android unit.
Bit annoying because now I have to use MES to change
Mine's a 2013 500C as well and has the 'Service' setting in the menu. In nine years I've never had a reminder that a service is due, though when my wife's 2013 500C hit 30,000km (at six years old) there was a note about a "Service Coupon" for a week or two at start-up. When my car reached the same point - nothing. I get it serviced every twelve months regardless of the mileage (annually less than 1500 miles now) but I use an independent and the setting is never changed. It currently reads 8929 miles, several years driving, so it's of no value to me and I wouldn't miss it if it disappeared!
I re set mine every year! Don’t know why!? But I just like it 😂 it actually popped up yesterday with service due 🔧 and I let out a wheeeee!🤗 yup I’m weird!
As I change my oil every six months but I do a “major” service once a year before my MOT!

Back