Technical Fiat 500 door handle

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat 500 door handle

Welcome, has the handle come off completely? Or just at the hinge end? If it's just the hinge end it's a less than £10 fix for the diy'er
Hi

This is happened to me and I was thinking of getting a door handle, but I reckon it’s just a hinge on the little screw. Where can I get just the hinge please do you have a link?

Thank you in advance if you can help

This should work, put masking tape on door to prevent scratching

Remove door card detaching door handle, not the cables, remove nut holding broken bit, poke screwdriver through hole, remove other broken part, tape on door, open hinge, attach to handle( I use existing plastic bit), there's just enough space to now fold the hinge and pop through to bolt up.
Door card can be difficult to remove

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Remove door card detaching door handle, not the cables, remove nut holding broken bit, poke screwdriver through hole, remove other broken part, tape on door, open hinge, attach to handle( I use existing plastic bit), there's just enough space to now fold the hinge and pop through to bolt up.
Thank you all for your advice, I have a hinge and mechanic friend who is going to attempt the fitting. Excellent links and advice. Thank you again.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Excellent advice, huge thank you 😊

Back