FF Feb Meet - MEAL DEPOSIT DETAILS

Currently reading:
FF Feb Meet - MEAL DEPOSIT DETAILS

If you are coming to the FF meet on the 28th of Feb, I have been instructed that we will all need to give a £5 booking deposit to the BeefEater.

Once done, head over to https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7588 to place your meal order :)

If you could send a cheque for £5 payable to me (Ben Griffiths) to:

10e Bonner Hill Road
Kingston, London
KT1 3EP

OR (prefered) PayPal £5.50 to [email protected] (50p to cover transaction charges)

(please include your FF name so I get a rough idea of who I am waiting for)

I will then make the final booking (and pay complete deposit) on the 20th.

Once received, your name will be added to this list.

Deposit Received So Far:
ben :D +1 (gcs, ml, tbc) + (bm, 8rs, ap)
Donz (bm, 8rs, hop)
fixitagaintomorrow (gcs, 8rs, cfs)
polecat +1 (gcs, mr, sp) + (sps (cab), crw, cfs)
brickfoot (gcs, 8rs, tbc)
wimmy (gcs, mr, cfs)
dawn of time +1 (sps, sf, cfs) + (sps, 8rs, cfs)
Silver_Sei +1 (gcs, 8rs, cfs) + (gcs, crw, sp)
Babysei (gcs, 8rs, cfs)
RichieC (gcs, 8rs, cfs)
steveyensen +1 (bm, 8rs, hof) + (bm, ?, tbc)
GhostWKD +1 (bm, 8rs, cfs) + (bm, 8rs, cfs)

Awaiting Deposit From:
whitewabbit2001
Chriskelly
K1wmy
pokerface
boy racer
danny bravo
yoyo

Mine & Marc's deposit flying in on PayPal.:D

Dave. :)

Marea HLX 2.0 20v
<h6>FIATcentral window sticker, (now obsolete), silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
:)Blue Momo Tomahawk Gear Knob :)
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(</h6>

A three course special rate dinner thing. It may be crap, in which case you can just order as you like from the menu, but hopefully it'll be good and save us all some money.

Basically, you choose one item from each of the three sections: starter, main and desert.

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

fair enough :) do you know if there is still space at the hotel? going to phone up and book tonight (hopefully), and cheque will be en route to you tonight :D

Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it is indeed Broom Yellow \o/

Only mod so far, poppy coral air freshener :D

I only found tyhis link because Dawn told me a deposit was required. Would these details not have been best put on the actual event in the 'events' post?

brav.gif

Sorry but not be sending deposit as I have no idea whatit is all about, I must have aswered the wrong question or something. As I live in the Isle Of man it is a little difficult to get there. Have fun (as I amsure you will)

Jwa

Thats no problem Chris.

Have updated the top post now to show who we are still waiting for, if your cheques in the post, as soon as i get it i'll add you to the paid list.

If you aren't going to eat, please let me know, so i can stop chasing you :) - but remember, i have to have it by the 20th (9 days and counting.... [}:)])

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Back