Fast Car Mag Punto Feature

Currently reading:
Fast Car Mag Punto Feature

Steveo_BN

This may have already been posted but the new edition of fast car had a main Punto feature

nov.cover.JPG

Good to see the puntos back on the cover.

Martin & Robyn will be bringing the car to the next Punto Meet in Essex.

https://www.fiatforum.com/events/122355-punto-meet-01-12-2007-last-year.html

Get your names down.

Last edited:
just from that pic, its clear the car is illegal to drive anyway, so whats the point?

no wingmirrors and cars must have atleast one,
illegal numberplate for a UK reg
no door handles - doors must have some way of manually opening from the outside incase of emergancy.

perfectly good car made useless. (although i must admit, i like the smooth look)

no door handles - doors must have some way of manually opening from the outside incase of emergancy.

Door poppers more than likely for doors

I saw the wingmirrors were missing but am assuming there has been an edit to image

Plates may be just for show

YAWN

Fast Car Magazine is not totaly focused on FAST CARS so in saying this why cant and punto be on the front cover?

German Style Plates have been used all this year at shows and for this photo shoot not on the road.

just from that pic, its clear the car is illegal to drive anyway, so whats the point?

The car does have mirrors from a MG Midget the mag wanted to photoshop them off. ( This may now be a future mod for the car )

IMG_4732.jpg

As said above the doors are on poppers and there is a manual way of opening the doors and the car pass's its MOT every year so no real problem!

mmmmm tbh what mag doesnt shop / edit pictures these days the photographers dont spend a massive amount of time getting pics etc so any mistakes are sorted on the computer.

Its great he got a cover tbh but i would be annoyed with some of the shading etc they have done on the car

i did a thread on it :eek:
didnt get much attention, if you look on page 129 there is Alaina's Cinq (y)

seems euro style is getting all the attention! im gettin euro style plates but italian ones :D

Was that punto at Donny? it seems familiar...obviously spotted alainax's cinq in the show and shine tent but seem to remember not liking the wheels on the punto at the time if it was the same car...

perfectly good car made useless. (although i must admit, i like the smooth look)

poster made useless with a photo shopped pic an show plates. owned

looks great, but i think the magazine has done it a disservice with whats looks like a lot of airbrushing....either that or it's scanned in funny.....

they took the brown out, i no like it brown prefered it in black.:p

shame them pics dont show the dash, i think i have some in gallery, it got no dials, they are all hidden in the boot, and a camera shows them on a pop up screen:cool:
i dont like the colour or mirrors but cant realy slate him for that, might not be as fast as jugs car but he might not have such a small willie as jug either :p

euro style plates yeah fair enough... but why german ones?! why not italian ones like ive got!? bit silly putting german style plates on a punto if you ask me.
and the picture on the cover looks really REALLY shopped, like all the shading and the light n stuff.. and it looks like a cartoon! no ammout of studio lighting can get an effect like that.

id be really annoyed if it was my car... making it look totally different.

either way.. good work on actually getting a punto on the front cover, and i can appreciate the amount of work thats gone into that. and it looks proper mint. (y)

it needs one on the drivers side at bare minimum

are no wing mirrors illegal??

If you look back at the thread the car does have mirrors from an MG midget. The mag wanted to photoshop them off....

The car is fully road legal and is used for every day use.

As for the plates does it matter about where the plates are from its just for the look.

Back