fao wolfracetaxi

Currently reading:
fao wolfracetaxi

Actually hoping it arrives a week or two earlier, gives me a chance to check it over and if any issues, I can get them resolved before I'm due to receive it.

So only got 96 days to go :rolleyes:

BrOwS said:
So only got 96 days to go :rolleyes:
B_rotfl.gif

Sorry

Count me as another Fiat owner that de-camped to VAG.

I have always wanted an A2 and when I discovered they were to stop making them then it was time to act by getting a low-milage Ex-demo.

I wouldn't mind another Fiat, and I certainly liked the two I owned (the Mk1 better than the Mk2) but the A2 was screaming 'buy me' :D

Might swap Marie's car for a GP 1.3 Dynamic m-jet next year, but she wants a Civic Type-R... :yum: :eek:

wolfracepunto said:
Slight difference - GP 1.3 m-jet / CTR rev machine??!! lol. What about a nice Golf GTI :devil:

The engine in the Golf GTI is toilet. Hateful, tuneless and not at all refined. Too expensive too!

We will spend £10K max so it will be a 3-year old CTR or ex-demo GP ;)

Actually if it wasn't for the average mpg of about 30 and group 17 insurance I would have a Type R. The times I've had the chance to thrash one up to Newcastle has always left a huge grin on my face. Excellent amount of power and one of the smoothest gearboxes I've ever driven.

However one remap and prehaps a few other mods and who knows the Fabia could be close for speed and acceleration if not faster!

Wolf: What make are those alloys?

BrOwS said:
However one remap and prehaps a few other mods and who knows the Fabia could be close for speed and acceleration if not faster!

Wolf: What make are those alloys?
Im not tellin' :mad: :D

You can get the Fab's 0-60 time down to sub 7secs with a remap, induction mod and exhaust. Power's usually around the 185-190bhp mark...

For mine ive got planned-

Pipercross/BMC panel filter
Bigger air intake from the Ibiza Cupra TDI
Blueflame turbo back exhaust system
Remap of some sort (prob Angel Tuning for ease)

I think everyone loves the LC-R (y)

Back