FAO Men

Currently reading:
FAO Men

Attachments

• not-gay-just-partying.jpg
    not-gay-just-partying.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
can i go even more off topic?

been talking to this girl on msn, we like eachother and shes on about getting a flight up here, saying she would move up here and stuff because she lives with mates. she says her mam done this with someone she met on msn but could it really work or am i being daft?

(just broke up with my maddo of a gf btw)

been talking to this girl on msn, we like eachother and shes on about getting a flight up here, saying she would move up here and stuff because she lives with mates. she says her mam done this with someone she met on msn but could it really work or am i being daft?

;)

Attachments

• mail order bride.jpg
    mail order bride.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 9

My advice is get over the GF properly and spend more time talking to this girl first before taking things to the next level. Rebound stuff never works :(

stuff her!

go out and **** some real bird mate

EDIT: forgot to mention, that MSN bird will weigh in about 23st

sounds like another nutter with a mad mother thrown in, run away quick:eek:

Back