FAO Men

Currently reading:
FAO Men

Read the earlier stuff, most men like women they can push around or protect, whichever suits them at whatever time, it's their nature and who are we to change that. It's a rare fella who will like an independent woman and these days, there's more of us fighting for them (n)

I've got no chance then. :cry:

I don't wanna be pushed around. :(

men...... understand....... women?

*falls of chair laughing*

*still laughing*

ah, thats better, i needed a good laugh

Seriously, theres a better chance of me farting golden eggs then of the 2 sexes understanding each other (well the males understanding the females, i think the women are playing with us to be difficult!! :eek: )

men...... understand....... women?

*falls of chair laughing*

ah, thats better, i needed a good laugh

Seriously, theres a better chance of me farting golden eggs then of the 2 sexes understanding each other (well the males understanding the females, i think the women are playing with us to be difficult!! :eek: )

golden eggs eh?? :chin: hmmm :p

Read the earlier stuff, most men like women they can push around or protect, whichever suits them at whatever time, it's their nature and who are we to change that. It's a rare fella who will like an independent woman and these days, there's more of us fighting for them (n)

you missed out avoid men who buy flowers, they are always dodgy and up to no good;)

women are easy to work out, its girls that are the problem, thankfully i'm too old for girls so i've got nothing to worry about.

I understand women quite well now, however it has taken me so long to work them out that I am too old for it to do me any good.

i call dating thread!

19/m/Bristol - alcoholic, fun and outgoing

me in black Duffs t-shirt

Attachments

• ryan2.jpg
    ryan2.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 15
Back