General Exhuast time

Currently reading:
General Exhuast time

ok some of you may have noticed at the weekend that my car is still lacking a decent exhuast - the standard pipe just wont cut it anymore, i did like centoevo's twin pipes (one left handside the other right) but @£400+ they are out of my price range, i also liked the late arrival's (james i think) side exit but that means filling the hole at the rear, which might not be too bad, my other options are just a decent pipe that uses existing hole, a twin pipe that uses the same hole with some modifcation or a center pipe (also means filling of hole and center pipes are becoming a bit old skool)

i am limited to about a max of £150 but that doesn't include the bumper work which i can do most of myself and get painted later ;)

so what does everyone think?

SEI-POWER

WEll i jus got a back box fitted 2 my cinq cost me £145 afeter cost, shipping and fitting went straight on no probs looks and sounds sweet ;) altho a bit loud but hey who cares [?] mines the Boxsta exhaust from www.fastfiat.com i wud post my pics up but 4 some reason i cnt upload 2 a webby but whitterz has got some pics of mine of i cud email it 2 u?

FIAT CinqueCento = Recycled Ferrari :D

For £150 you could only buy a backbox.
I had a Janspeed S1 backbox before my new exhaust cost me £130.
Nice sounding and looked ok with its 3" tailpipe and its in stainless steel so it won't rust.
Supersprint also do a backbox for around the same price but i don't know what they are like.
You could also try Peco and Sportex.
Shame i sold my old Janspeed for £75 last week

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

donz, I want a new exhauast too
thinking about simply getting a Janspeed S1 system, although you can just get the backbox. there are quite a few on fastfiat.com now, definately worth getting. the sei does a bit of a pea shooter. Im sick of getting it called that by a bloke at work that had the nerve to drive a ka. but I suppose he can as he has a 4" backbox clamped on.
one day I will get my revenge hehe

joe turner

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
JBL ICE + Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit 6x9 in parcel shelf,16.5cm in rear arm rests, 10cm in front)
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

i'm conisdering the twin upswept DTM's from www.fastfiat.com - fitting ain't a big issue as i know a kwikfitfitter and i'll mod the bumper myself ;)

SEI-POWER

I bought my sei with a janspeed s1 back box already on it, it sounds nice up until about 2.5 thou revs, it also looks nice cause it fills the hole.

I just look at the one your thinking of getting donz, it looks good but its sweeping to the left which looks like it would come out the right hand side of the bumper, which isn't right for a sei.

Maybe the photos are for illustration only[:0]

Gaz[^][^][^]

Looks Good, Drives Like a Banana

i disagree gaz - look again
Ansa_TDTM.jpg

if that was at the right hand side of the bumper then the box would be hanging out of the right hand side of the car as the box is further right than the exit:D

SEI-POWER

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Whitterz
yeh the box is curling, then the pipes will curl up out of the existing exhaust place

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

well after i go nuts with me hacksaw on the bumper they will ;)

SEI-POWER

Back