General Exhaust

Currently reading:
General Exhaust

andyf1234

Whats your thoughts on getting a exhause system fitted on a 1.9 jtd punto yes or no (getting the car tomorrow and any other mods you can recommend) thanks

Whats your thoughts on getting a exhause system fitted on a 1.9 jtd punto yes or no (getting the car tomorrow and any other mods you can recommend) thanks

Best thing to do mate is make your way to the members motor section and see what mods people have done. In terms of an exhaust what were you thinking of getting? Longlife ss exhusts or powerflow are both good companies if you are going to go aftermarket also consider cat or decat mate.

Best wishes and welcome to the forum, also get some pics up of your car mate when you get it as we love pics in the GP section mate so welcome to the GP family.

Regards
Stephen

Best thing to do mate is make your way to the members motor section and see what mods people have done. In terms of an exhaust what were you thinking of getting? Longlife ss exhusts or powerflow are both good companies if you are going to go aftermarket also consider cat or decat mate.

Best wishes and welcome to the forum, also get some pics up of your car mate when you get it as we love pics in the GP section mate so welcome to the GP family.

Regards
Stephen

Thanks very much If I'm honest I don't really know probably cat incase get stoped or out and just what people think will be the best

Just payed the deposit now garage are putting a new tyre on it and heater plug then getting be for x mas I will load some picks when I get it and see what you recommen

Old to new what you think

Attachments

• 1387577252023.jpg
    1387577252023.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 46
  • 1387577268241.jpg
    1387577268241.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 35
  • 1387577291837.jpg
    1387577291837.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 33
Back