Bravo (Classic) Exhaust system

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) Exhaust system

Nic Cassin

I need a full exhaust system for my Bravo 155 HGT Reg: 98. Finding it really difficult to find new or used parts for what is a fantastic unmolested motor. Any guidance would be really appreciated. Cheers:)

I need a full exhaust system for my Bravo 155 HGT Reg: 98. Finding it really difficult to find new or used parts for what is a fantastic unmolested motor. Any guidance would be really appreciated. Cheers:)

Welcome to the Forum! (y)

If in doubt, Skype/call/email Big Mick at Eurocarcare.net. (There's a discount, too, for (paid?) FF members!) They may not have it listed on their website; but will probably be able to get hold of the parts for you. :)

I presume you've tried your local independent exhaust fitter? Mine easily sourced a complete exhaust for a 1990 Panda (admittedly, it's mainly a pipe...!). :cool:

Otherwise, your local FIAT dealer should be able to get you one... -- although compare the price to Big Mick's, first...! :eek:

Last edited:
Cheers. What I really need is a good supply of genuine used Fiat parts but so far I've had no luck. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The exhaust system from a dealer would cost more than I paid for the car so I'll give big Mick a try. :)

HGT specific parts can be tricky to source these days.

I recall even a good few years ago now, the downpipe on the HGT 155 wasn't even available from Fiat any more and was very tricky to source from anywhere else :bang:

When bits start falling of my HGTs system, the plan is to get one custom made up in stainless to match the original system. Probs set me back around £300 but it will last the life of the car.

Just searched ebay for parts and brought back 8 results (n) 4 of which were lambda sensors...

Welcome to the forum Nic,

I had a stainless exhaust made from the CAT-rear for around £340 I was quoted £180 for the standard exhaust in non original parts fitted.

My car is a 1.8 and I found out one of the brackets where the downpipe bolts to the engine block is no longer in stock. Of the top of my head the petrol tank straps are no longer available and some of the induction piping.

When my manifold and downpipe fail I will be getting them made from stainless as well.

You can find pictures of my exhaust here;
https://www.fiatforum.com/members-motors/233667-1996-fiat-bravo-1-8-hlx-ink-black.html

Hope to see some pics of your car (y)

Back