500X fiat 500x media system stuck on 3min on off cycle

Currently reading:
500X fiat 500x media system stuck on 3min on off cycle

0pete146

Hi,
Sorry all, I am new to the site and appologise if iv'e not done this correctly. I have a 2015 fiat 500x cross plus with a media system that comes on stays on for 3mins and then goes off and back on a few seconds later. I have read a few things on here but am not sure what I should do. It sounds like it could be a software problem and I should try reinstalling the firmware. Am I getting on the right track?
Thanks in advance all help appreciated.

Hi,
Sorry all, I am new to the site and appologise if iv'e not done this correctly. I have a 2015 fiat 500x cross plus with a media system that comes on stays on for 3mins and then goes off and back on a few seconds later. I have read a few things on here but am not sure what I should do. It sounds like it could be a software problem and I should try reinstalling the firmware. Am I getting on the right track?
Thanks in advance all help appreciated.
This sounds an odd problem but have you checked the menus in the UConnect system to see if the radio is set up correctly.

Hi, Checked all the obvious things like settings and connections. Tom Tom Sat Nav is also stuck on loading screen when Selected on the menu. So would indicate some sort of software issue.

Back