Technical Engine cutting out

Currently reading:
Technical Engine cutting out

Well I didn't manage to get the car seen by the bloke at work as we were closed due to a staff member testing positive with covid. However I did manage to get it into my local garage. He checked the car out and connected it up to the diagnostic gadget also and came up with nothing. He checked the engine earth strap and that was fine. So back to square one!

Well I didn't manage to get the car seen by the bloke at work as we were closed due to a staff member testing positive with covid. However I did manage to get it into my local garage. He checked the car out and connected it up to the diagnostic gadget also and came up with nothing. He checked the engine earth strap and that was fine. So back to square one!

The earth strap can look fine but be corroded and even disintegrated inside the rubber sheathing. I had one just like that yesterday.

It is still under warranty get it looked at under warranty. Do not say you have had anyone look at it or that you have done anything or the warranty could be over.

Last edited:
Back