General Ending the week on a high

Currently reading:
General Ending the week on a high

Our “Ninky Nonk” is finishing the week on a high with a bit of a wash and brush up 👍🏻
Having started the week with a broken handbrake cable, which I managed to swap relatively easily, to then be followed by a dashboard full of warning lights (no ESP/ABS/EDL/Hill Holder) I thought she was beyond my ability to fix, as modern car electrics are getting a bit beyond my skill set. But thanks to folk on here tracking down that the errors which were P0226 and C1101 were likely to be either clutch, brake light switches or the accelerator, I decided I’d investigated them... cheapest first! The brake switch nearly fell out into my hand, so that was a definite candidate to replace. The clutch switch looked ok, but had grease on it and was very sticky and reluctant to move, so I figured I’d replace them both (about £7.50 each). A slight difference between the pin size on the new switch was the only down side (needed a bit of “refining” to shorten it). A wiggle of the accelerator peddle connector and that saw the final error gone and now she’s fully working again. So I didn’t mind the 10€ for four “new old stock” wheel centre caps, think she deserved it. I don’t thing she looks too bad for nearly 14 years old 👍🏻
1664031427875.jpeg

1664031478440.jpeg

1664031526760.jpeg

1664031572304.jpeg

Anyone else wanting wheel centres of this type. I had some ready to post after selling on here but the money never came so they sit ready to go other than an address. If you would like them PM me and I will post FOC as the stamp was already on the envelope but be quick as the stamp expires in December after that they will go to their maker in the sky.

Anyone else wanting wheel centres of this type. I had some ready to post after selling on here but the money never came so they sit ready to go other than an address. If you would like them PM me and I will post FOC as the stamp was already on the envelope but be quick as the stamp expires in December after that they will go to their maker in the sky.

I would
I would like them.16 Belmont rd,brixham,tq5 9jh..uk

like them.16 Belmont rd,brixham,tq5 9jh..uk
Suggest you delete the address from public view. I have put it on the envelope and will post directly. They came off my 100HP I changed it to blue ones to match its colour so only 18 months old when changed out. Press edit button in next few mins... (Posted)

Back