Technical EGR VALVE cleaned but vehicle has doesn't idle

Currently reading:
Technical EGR VALVE cleaned but vehicle has doesn't idle

thetalldetailer

Good day trust you are well, I have a 04 fiat punto mk2b 1.3 jtd. The car wasn't passing 2000-3000 rpm so I took the egr out and cleaned all the junk out when I refitted the egr the car doesn't idle, car struggles to idle. Has anyone had this problem?
Attached videos of the problem

Attachments

• VID-20230604-WA0007.mp4
    1.5 MB
  • VID-20230604-WA0006.mp4
    5.9 MB
Good day trust you are well, I have a 04 fiat punto mk2b 1.3 jtd. The car wasn't passing 2000-3000 rpm so I took the egr out and cleaned all the junk out when I refitted the egr the car doesn't idle, car struggles to idle. Has anyone had this problem?
Attached videos of the problem
Is it my hearing or does the engine have a bottom end bearing knock?

No it started after cleaning the egr valve, smoke is also coming from the egr side I think it's the gaskets. Want to get it deleted and see if the problem persists

So it's gasket leak?

Sounds really bad. I'd not continue starting up the car if it made that sound.

No it started after cleaning the egr valve, smoke is also coming from the egr side I think it's the gaskets. Want to get it deleted and see if the problem persists
Why clean it then? Start by fixing the problem caused when you cleaned the EGR and see what its like then
I'm going to presume there was something else wrong before this? I'm guessing there were already running problems?

Back