amsterdam 001.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) eamonnf's sporting

Introduction

This is my 2001 Sporting, pretty standartd other than wheels and induction kit.. future plans are just to get the rust on the roof done for some reason bubbles everywhere!
EEK! No Fiat stamp but instead the stamp of a body styling company called Ibherdesign who manufacture body kits that Barry Boys would relish:tosser:. They are similar enough but the quality is definately of poorer quality. Not sure if ill fit them or not. they look a little like the ones on thos motor on their website

Attachments

• fiatpunto_viper_01.jpg
    fiatpunto_viper_01.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 27
Fiberglass stuff is a bit flimsy, I have a battlescarred Astra bodykit, lumps gone out of it. Barry Boy material (n)

If you do decide to fit the kit use automotive bond in calc form, thats what I used to bond the windscreen to my Punto and fit the van panels to the Bravo (y)

Mal can you describe what you recommend in a bit more detail as hopefully ill be getting what i need tomorrow to put the rear spoiler on which is the proper one/

Cheers

Just fitted mynew rear spoiler and tinted rear glass.

Went to get Tiger Seal but the bloke in shop recommended Tech 7, it bonded almost instantly in the pi**ing rain, top stuff(y) Time for a good clean up and a photos tomorrow!

Tip: when fitting body parts with very sticky glue dont wear good clothes as I did every thing now covered in white spirits! Though it was such a clean job

Just gave it a bit of clean up spoiler is on solid! Got some side skirts also but their not Fiat parts and I think they look a little chav tastic so I im just gona leave it that. Before anyone says needs lowering roads too bad around here its bumpy enough standard!

Attachments

• fiat 001.jpg
    fiat 001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
  • fiat 002.jpg
    fiat 002.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
  • fiat 003.jpg
    fiat 003.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
  • fiat 004.jpg
    fiat 004.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 26
  • fiat 005.jpg
    fiat 005.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Thahks mate, if I could get hold of set over here I put them on but not to common in the west of Ireland. Got a few bit recently and got after market ones and they look a bit tacky tbh. If they cross my path in the right colour I will put themon as i'm a shi#* painter :)

Cars been off the road for ages just about to get the old girl up and running again, battery is completely knackard! again thats 2 sh*** batteries from halfords now! wonder wil they honour there 3 year guarantee without the reciept?

Things were running great for a while i until the other day flicked a large stone up with inside of front wheel and now i have a hole in my gearbox the size of my fist :mad: wonder what the odds of getting the council to pay up!!!

Back