DVD Burning for PS2 - Videos

Currently reading:
DVD Burning for PS2 - Videos

hello, i want to burn some mpeg videos onto DVD so i can watch then in my car, they are music videos, i have never burnt a DVD before amazingly and i'm pretty unsure if it will even work on the ps2 unless i burn it from a linux O/S i have been told.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

well then you would most likely need to recode the files to dvd files for a standard ps2 to run them.fraid idont know the ps2's as i only use the superiour power of the xbox;)
now if you want a full in car media centre thats the way to go.play pretty much any avi format you throw at it,even bin/cue files and will even unrar rar files!
dont get me started on the virtues of XBMC ;)

http://www.xboxmediacenter.de/info_project.htm

Attachments

• pisson_ps2.jpg
    pisson_ps2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
bulldog5046 said:
hello, i want to burn some mpeg videos onto DVD so i can watch then in my car, they are music videos, i have never burnt a DVD before amazingly and i'm pretty unsure if it will even work on the ps2 unless i burn it from a linux O/S i have been told.

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

I have used Nero to burn the same for the car, works okay, should think normal DVD format should work in PS2 I know game copies do not but that is something to do with the method of burning copy protection. Try it and let us know.

Steve

Back