Technical Ducato 2022 brake system type

Currently reading:
Technical Ducato 2022 brake system type

Guilmort

Hello all,
Do you know what is the type of the brake circuit on a Ducato 2022 or 2021? Is it H type (double circuit, one for the front wheel and the other for the rear wheel) or X type (double circuit one for the left rear wheel and the front right wheel and the other for the rest) ? Thanks in advance

Hello all,
Do you know what is the type of the brake circuit on a Ducato 2022 or 2021? Is it H type (double circuit, one for the front wheel and the other for the rear wheel) or X type (double circuit one for the left rear wheel and the front right wheel and the other for the rest) ? Thanks in advance
I cannot state with any certainty as to what applies on recent models, but my 2006 x244 fas a double "T" system. That is two hydraulic circuits to each front wheel, with the front wheel cylinder pairs sharing with a rear wheel.
It would seem to be a backwards step to move away from this configuration, so perhaps you should also consider it.
A quick look under the front of the vehicle would confirm the number of flexible brake hoses attached to one front wheel. The other will be similar.

I don't know about 2022 or 2021 models but X250:s and previous X290:s (2014/15 until 2019 or so) has X type system, at least according to this info in Multiecuscan:

1713296260091.png

Back