Technical Drivers side window rubber

Currently reading:
Technical Drivers side window rubber

2sei

Realised this morning that my drivers side window rubber, on the outside is missing. Are replacements a Fiat dealer buy?

Also, are they easy to fit, are special tools needed and are they glued in??

they just sit in a grove thats a pain to get them into, best bet is winding down the window nad actually pulling the whole plastic trim bit off on the outside its hard to explain heres a detailed drawing lol

the black bits either side of the light blue bit (glass) are the plastics either side of the windows,

the door has like a hook going on so you kinda have to put your hand insde the bit where the glass slides and pull the hooked plastic bit out with your fingers once you got about 1" of it unhooked just pull up and the rest follows

the orange bit is the door rubber

if you dont have no clue what im trying to eplain then i cant help you no mre as its hard to explain ive done it as a cut section of the door

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 33
literally just done both sides of my car the other day after leaving it for a year and getting my windows scratched useless! best was i found on the sei is to:

Take off your wing mirror.
bend the tab on the end of the plastic trim so you can push the whole trim into the hole where the window sits (window down in this case).
Then use a screw driver or something plastic and push the trim towards the inside of the car.
When that part comes free the rest will follow!
reseat the rubber and put the trim back in!

Back