General Drivers seat seem worn on brand new punto

Currently reading:
General Drivers seat seem worn on brand new punto

I got a brand new punto GBT and I don't know how to explain this but... the drivers seat seem a little too soft when sitting on it, like they isn't enough padding in the cushion or something.

The passengers seat is firm and feels the way it should it, the drivers seat has felt this way seen I picked the car up but im not sure what to do. I don't want to take it back and look fool, but any advice how I should go with this ? take it back to the dealer or try and get some 3rd party input first to see if its defected.

Can we swap? I'd love a softer seat. :)

Go back and look at others there, dont worry about asking the question as no questions are stupid.

I took it back and they can't find any problems with the seat. But did say let it progress and see if the problem gets worst and if any problems bring it back.

I don't know what to make of it, it could be the seat design itself. I just keep a eye on it.

Maybe and ex Showroom/Demo car? May be like that from so many people having a seat in it?

Maybe and ex Showroom/Demo car? May be like that from so many people having a seat in it?

I know its not a demo car has it only has like 13 miles on the clock. Not sure about if it was a showroom car tho. But I think I found the problem (could be wrong).

When the seat is in the lowest position, the angle of the seat towards the steering is greater but when the seat is set in the highest position (same as passenger seat), the seat levels out and feels more comfortable to seat on.

I don't really know for sure, still doing more tests. I give it a few more months and if im not happy, I have gota change the seat, cant go on like this. This is the most uncomfortable seat I ever had.

When i meant demo i meant showroom car sorry lol.. Hopefully you get it sorted the seats ain't the comfiest when driving for 6hours lol.

Back