General Don't hoke at things....

Currently reading:
General Don't hoke at things....

Sprox said:
Stuart! Juppy Looks Fantastic!
DId you repaint his Gear train?

No that's the way he is. If it was painted at any time in the past it's down to jim. Panel wise Juppy is the straightest Panda I think I've seen. It's underneath you didn't want to see in the past but that's all sorted now apart from the little bits in the pictures. He'll be as good as new soon.
As long as Jim Keeps him away from the beach and salt water

Fred is keeping a close eye on things.....:D

Jim

Attachments

• 11032006(003).jpg
    11032006(003).jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 16
Well I don't think I missed anything so the bear can relax.:D

I ground all the ruff stuff away and had to take a lot of the sound deadening away to check a couple of bumps that could have been rust trying to get through. Luckily there's no more rust to contend with. New metal was placed in and then painted with rust eater and finally seam sealed.

juppy_001.jpg

Once this had all dried I replaced the deadening with new stuff cut the fit the missing pieces.

juppy_002.jpg

The new deadening placed in.

juppy_003.jpg

And finally with everything in place and after trip to the motor factors for Grigio Met the inside of juppy looks the way he did before Jim got his hands on him.

juppy_004.jpg

The front air vent caused a little more hassle as the inside had to be welded first and there wasn't much room to see or to work with the welder. Outside was done the same way as the boot floor, eater, sealer and the painted.

juppy_005.jpg

I had to do a little welding on the ridge of the drivers side rear window frame, but I forgot to take a pic.

e505jpy said:
Wouldn't be like you to delete all the photos, would it?:p

hehe!

Jim

Ahem,,,You were right. My gallery was full so I wiped some stuff off not realising that the pics then clear off the threads. Erm I'll use Chris's line. I was tired...................Steve...................Steve......will you sho........

Back