General Don't hoke at things....

Currently reading:
General Don't hoke at things....

Jim came to take Juppy home today. I had fitted the worlds first Panda levetation system to him.
juppy_and_jim_hiding.jpg

However I think it works to well as Jim was having trouble keeping Juppy from floating over the hedge.
j_and_j.jpg

I think they got home ok. Well i haven't heard any reports on the TV about ufpo's :D

posh pandas said:
is jim ok ? didn't hurt himself jumping clear ? is juppy on a space mission or is is just a meditation technique?
Hot air maybe :)

Mmmm... What's Italian for 'Feck OFF'???:p

Anyway, he's back in the garage tonight and awaiting his re-fit to give him the interior that suits the outside.... New Seats, Dash, door trim and carpet so it will be quite a change.

Jim

Attachments

• DSC01604.JPG
    DSC01604.JPG
    301.3 KB · Views: 16
Well.... The slowest ever restoration continues.:eek:

After stripping the carpet out in the speed carpet challege I never got a look at juppy so I took him out of the garage and had a good inspection...

The passenger side seat belt mount don't look good and the drivers side sill is going to need a bit of touching. Looks like I'll be employing 'Uncle Stu' skills shortly:cry:

Jim

Attachments

• DSC01840.JPG
    DSC01840.JPG
    464 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC01841.JPG
    DSC01841.JPG
    472.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01842.JPG
    DSC01842.JPG
    440.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC01843.JPG
    DSC01843.JPG
    403.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01844.JPG
    DSC01844.JPG
    491 KB · Views: 17
oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, aaarrrggghghhh!!! look away children!!!

my panda is definately going to be stripped down before i get it anywhere near a road again. check those sills!...

Tony M said:
my panda is definately going to be stripped down before i get it anywhere near a road again. check those sills!...

It's that quite slow rot that creaps under the carpet it the one that you need to worry about. Like round the seatbelt mount isn't exposed to the outside so has gently been rotting away for years without me noticing....

Well, that's why we're ripping the car appart, to find stuff like this and stamp it out. Should be able to keep him on the road for another 20 years after this!

Jim

Back