Does this happen to anyone else?

Currently reading:
Does this happen to anyone else?

KeepItFiat

I hardly ever get ill and everytime I do it's because someone living in the house has got it first and passed it to me, happened about 50 times now so annoying :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im usually the infectious one in our house. I will get something of someone from work, such as a bad cold (still work through it), but then i come home and pass it on to my sisters, mum, or dad lol :D

They usually get it worse then me though - im immune :eek:

At least you know you're human ;) As soon as you start catching stuff off the dog is the time to worry.

Just eat lots of fruit and veg, get plenty of sleep, go easy on the booze and whatever you do don't smoke as all the nasty nasty chemicals stuff your immune system

I mainly get ill from work, more often then not its from customers. I tend to shift those ones quite sharp. Its when I get stranded or made to wait in the cold that I go all funny and my nose runs for 3 weeks.

Not bad enough to call in sick, but bad enough to take sexy back (n)

Well they haven't passed the bugs on to me yet, I'm just waiting and getting prepared this time.

so in summary, people catch diseases from other people, and those other people just so happen to be the people they have the most contact with.

wow thats surprising :rolleyes:

I mainly get ill from work, more often then not its from customers. I tend to shift those ones quite sharp. Its when I get stranded or made to wait in the cold that I go all funny and my nose runs for 3 weeks.

Not bad enough to call in sick, but bad enough to take sexy back (n)

U back with ur Wigan gal Trans?

I hardly ever get ill and everytime I do it's because someone living in the house has got it first and passed it to me, happened about 50 times now so annoying :mad: :mad: :mad:
You hardly ever get ill...

Happened 50 about times...

You are what 20 years old? That means you get ill 2.5 times a year! Not quite hardly ever ;)

(sorry I'm just in one of them moods today :()

so in summary, people catch diseases from other people, and those other people just so happen to be the people they have the most contact with.

wow thats surprising :rolleyes:
If you have had that cold, your immune from it

the virus is constantly mutating, and your immumity takes some time to become effective, plus your immune system is weak after the first infection, so it is not that unusual to catch the same virus twice. assuming there is a length of time (a few weeks) between the first infection and the second exposure, and assuming the virus has not suffered any significant change in that time, then your body's antibodies will be able to deal with it and you will not be reinfected.

Last edited:
You hardly ever get ill...

Happened 50 about times...

You are what 20 years old? That means you get ill 2.5 times a year! Not quite hardly ever ;)

(sorry I'm just in one of them moods today :()

Haha, you are right I do seem to get ill about 2-3 times a year and I think it would have been 0-1 seen as someone in the house had the virus first always. :bang:

I usually just get cold viruses throughout the year about 3 times. There not usually that bad though, as i can still work through them :D

I seem to have something major go wrong with me every 3 years though :eek:

got glandular fever, just under 3 years ago. and got M.E. which still effects me, which is a real pain. going to sleep in the middle of the day, waking up tired, going to sleep again, wake up again tired, too tired to do much if trying to stay awake. (n)

i share an office with a guy wh has M.E.
he gets to go home at 2:00 so he can sleep.

we always say "its all about ME ME ME",
or "M.E. stands for Made-up Excuse"

how we laughed

Back