General Does any one know of...

Currently reading:
General Does any one know of...

Bushboy said:
the ones on mine are alloys. but ide need urs in return so that the car can still be towed to a scrap yard. need to keep the running gear in order.

but if u really need the suspention or anything like that then u could wait till all hte other bits are gone and then ill give u the whole shell to tow away for £20 lol
well I'd be happy to give them... they don't do much for my Uno... but I don't really have the money to do anything good with it ATM... see how the MOT goes...

i had a quick check, they seem to be welded on so it dont matter. thanks any way.

does any1 know a quick-easy way to straighten out a bent wing, its bent so tht the gap in btween wing/bonnet is bout twice as wide as it should be

Bush: that cheap mod sounds like a great idea. I'm just a bit put off 'cos it means I'll have to declare the non-standard air filter on insurance. Also, what's it like when starting up from cold?

If I remote the large plastic panel basically around the radiator area, does rubbish get blow in, which could be quite dangerous if the bits are large enough?

I need some bits if you are breaking the car. Mainly washer jets on the washer fluid container.

Cheers.

theoreticaly, yes. bits could get blown in. but i think its more dangerous for them to be hitting the front of the radiator (which is in the same place and isnt guarded) rather than them coming into the engine bay and then falling out the bottom back onto the road heh. you could always put mesh behind the front grill. it would restrict airflow a little but not much and would stop any stones flying in :)

The front wings are bolted on - the rear wings are part of the body.

Once you have undone the four or five bolts along the top and the bolt behind the indicator, you still have the screw on the sill, and a 10mm nut about halfway up inside the door pillar (pull back carpet and look for oval hole).

However, the fun is still only just beginning! The wings are glued on with a gorgeous yellow snot that you have to cut through with a knife. Be careful not to twist the wing as you peel it off.

-Alex

try a sink plunger to pull the dint out did it wi mine on the rear quater wen i ran into a meagan n it cost me £400 to repaier her car.

Back