Technical doblo engine

Currently reading:
Technical doblo engine

birdtable

i have a doblo mpv on a 2010 plate but it is not the newest model i have sourced a engine for it but it is out of a stilo not sure of the date what i need to know is are they exchangable they are both turbo ,both dual mass clutch ,but the auxilaries and positioning of such is different the doblo had 110.thou on it the doblo had 70 thou on it the doblo engine siezed the stilo a good one when removed please help asap stilo engine no is 192A90005871440 doblo engine is 186A90006399605 egards to u all peter

I am sure someone here has more knowledge , but looking in a 2012 Autodata manual Stilo engine seems to be pre 2007 and Doblo engine sounds correct as your up to 2010 model. Sorry not much more on the Stilo:(

hi bugsymike ur name reminds me of a time when along with a collegue i used to make /convert fiats into a small sand buggy for childen and adults we named them bugsy and a relevent construction no we used the air cooled engine in a space frame we made from used steam pipe ,utilising the seats /belts steering and used the hand brake has a foot brake doing away with the need for hydraulics ,it was in an era when small air cooled fiats never cost me any more than fifty quid and i even bought a later water cooled one and put it back on the road as it was not as easy to make them into a buggy radiator etc ,thank u 4 the info on my current problem ,i still need clarification as to the compatability of these two engines ,i am just stripping them of all there bits and i do feel that the blocks are identical and hope that the are the same in that one may be a multi jet and the stilo engine not ,the stilo engine is a lovely low milage engine eight valve ,i have just removed the rocker cover and it is very clean and unworn on cams it has had a recent cam belt change as the marks and milage suggest ,i will change the belt, thermostat and possibly the water pump as it is so easy to do when in is out of the car ,i am fitting this into a doblo mpv which is on a 2010 reg which was a disabled taxi al its life so has had to endure a test every six months since new,and apart from the fact it has a white bonnet and rear doors on a otherwise black shell it is quite tidy looking i am going to convert it into a motor home ,it is the second one that i have done on this model ,with slide out dawers for kitchen and storage solar panel ,engine charging ,water on board and a smalll deisol heater very toastie ,we wont always have summers like this last one ,it is for use of myself where other conversions i have done ,i have sold on ,renault master iveco bus and even a renault meganne, they are suprizingly spaceous ,so back to my first enquiry i hope that someone can confirm that these two engines r the same and compatable when i have changed the periferals ,never mind the grammar feel the width , egards to all peter

hi bugsymike ur name reminds me of a time when along with a collegue i used to make /convert fiats into a small sand buggy for childen and adults we named them bugsy and a relevent construction no we used the air cooled engine in a space frame we made from used steam pipe ,utilising the seats /belts steering and used the hand brake has a foot brake doing away with the need for hydraulics ,it was in an era when small air cooled fiats never cost me any more than fifty quid and i even bought a later water cooled one and put it back on the road as it was not as easy to make them into a buggy radiator etc ,thank u 4 the info on my current problem ,i still need clarification as to the compatability of these two engines ,i am just stripping them of all there bits and i do feel that the blocks are identical and hope that the are the same in that one may be a multi jet and the stilo engine not ,the stilo engine is a lovely low milage engine eight valve ,i have just removed the rocker cover and it is very clean and unworn on cams it has had a recent cam belt change as the marks and milage suggest ,i will change the belt, thermostat and possibly the water pump as it is so easy to do when in is out of the car ,i am fitting this into a doblo mpv which is on a 2010 reg which was a disabled taxi al its life so has had to endure a test every six months since new,and apart from the fact it has a white bonnet and rear doors on a otherwise black shell it is quite tidy looking i am going to convert it into a motor home ,it is the second one that i have done on this model ,with slide out dawers for kitchen and storage solar panel ,engine charging ,water on board and a smalll deisol heater very toastie ,we wont always have summers like this last one ,it is for use of myself where other conversions i have done ,i have sold on ,renault master iveco bus and even a renault meganne, they are suprizingly spaceous ,so back to my first enquiry i hope that someone can confirm that these two engines r the same and compatable when i have changed the periferals ,never mind the grammar feel the width , egards to all peter
I acquired the nickname "Bugsy" as an apprentice in 1970 due to long hair as was the fashion of teenagers then, from one of the secretaries where I worked at the time, I have short hair and all of it (mostly)these days, so who has the last laugh? ;)
Sounds like the Doblo will make a good little camper, one of my old customers made his Fiat Scudo into a very good camper until it was written off whilst parked outside his house:(

Back