Technical Doblo 2012 - Ignition barrel pinout

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo 2012 - Ignition barrel pinout

P3T3R

Can anyone tell me what the pinout is for the 2012 doblo ignition barrel?
It has 2 connectors next to each-other a 2-pin and a 3-pin.

Can anyone tell me what the pinout is for the 2012 doblo ignition barrel?
It has 2 connectors next to each-other a 2-pin and a 3-pin.
I have a 2010 1.6 Doblo Maxi van, if desperate I could take cover off in the next couple of days and put a voltmeter on it. What exactly are you trying to do. I suspect the two pin one may be for the immobiliser antennae aerial around the key hole for the chipped key to see.

I have a 2010 1.6 Doblo Maxi van, if desperate I could take cover off in the next couple of days and put a voltmeter on it. What exactly are you trying to do. I suspect the two pin one may be for the immobiliser antennae aerial around the key hole for the chipped key to see.
Thank you - I actually set about it on Monday night as I needed to figure out what was what.
Essentially as my key was refusing to turn I needed to figure out if there was an electronically controlled stop/interconnect in the barrel (there isn't)
The back of the main barrel has a removable switch-block, which has the 2x connectors mentioned - I don't know exactly what they do but are also internally interconnected.

The 2-pin to the immobiliser ring is separate.

I don't really need this answering now but it could be useful is anyone has the actual pinout.

Back