Technical Fiat doblo 2012 1.3 diesel

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat doblo 2012 1.3 diesel

michaelsarah2023

hi im new here please can someone help me i am at my witts end. I have a 2012 fiat doblo 1.3 multijet van. I cant seem to get it running i dont seem to have any power from the filter housing unit and no fuel to the fuel pump !!!!! i have tried everything i can think of checked fuses replaced relays even put new filter housing unit on i dont know where else to look please someone help me before this van meets it maker in the scrap yard any advice is much appreicated guys

hi im new here please can someone help me i am at my witts end. I have a 2012 fiat doblo 1.3 multijet van. I cant seem to get it running i dont seem to have any power from the filter housing unit and no fuel to the fuel pump !!!!! i have tried everything i can think of checked fuses replaced relays even put new filter housing unit on i dont know where else to look please someone help me before this van meets it maker in the scrap yard any advice is much appreicated guys

Have you checked the electric fuel pump in the fuel tank?

thank you for the reply yes i have checked both with no luck whatever so i am not sure what else i can do as will run on easy start but soon as you stop spraying it dies i am really baffled anyone else have an ideas ???

thank you for the reply yes i have checked both with no luck whatever so i am not sure what else i can do as will run on easy start but soon as you stop spraying it dies i am really baffled anyone else have an ideas ???

With no fuel 'at the pump' I am not shocked it doesnt run :(

Please explain what DOES work..as well as what doesnt

History might help here.. ;)

Common failings:

Fire Prevention
Earth Strap
Battery
Lazy Starter

If lift pump is delivering fuel to engine bay.. you can rule out the FP system (y)

Back