General Do you wave/flash lights at other 500's

Currently reading:
General Do you wave/flash lights at other 500's

Yes, but what about 3 Abarths together? Even better! ;) In all the same colour too, just different varients!
100_8601.jpg

Are you sure, that we are allowed to post erotic pictures on the forum :)

Hi just wondered what other forum users do. Do you wave/flash lights at other 500's you see on the road? Do you normally get a response back? :chin:
When I first got my 500 I was waving all the time, but after a couple of times I did not get waves back I am reluctant to wave again!
I am going to start again!

I waved to a fellow 500 lady in Meadowhall on Wednesday, and she toot tooted back, hurrah!
My faith is restored in the 500 drivers of Sheffield. Unless she was from Derbyshire too... ;)

I got my first flash today, a guy on the M23 on my way to Gatwick, he flashed his hazzards at me and smiled i was very excited lol

I saw another 500 in our crew carpark the otherday so i took a pic

DSC01683.jpg

and when i came back from my flight he was still there so i took another pic

DSC01684.jpg

you could see the colours better! Sorry i couldnt be bothered to blur out mine or the other persons reg i didnt know how to do it

I got my first flash today, a guy on the M23 on my way to Gatwick, he flashed his hazzards at me and smiled i was very excited lol

I saw another 500 in our crew carpark the otherday so i took a pic

DSC01683.jpg

and when i came back from my flight he was still there so i took another pic

DSC01684.jpg

you could see the colours better! Sorry i couldnt be bothered to blur out mine or the other persons reg i didnt know how to do it
Just go into paint and cut the reg out or use the eraser tool. Personally I wouldn't be very happy if someone posted my reg on the net.

in tesco yesterday i parked next to b'nw sport, walked park a calypso orange sport, and also saw a silver BSM 500- i was both excited, and dismayed!...there were four of us in one row!...without any planning!

excited cos i love seeing other 500s, dismayed because i felt a little less special!

i really wanted to wave at someone, but alas, they were all shopping!

When I got the Civic Type-R, I always waved or flashed. The new shape ones are still not that common. When I got nil response or the only response was from a chav who thought I was threatening him, I gave up.

As a motorcylist on the other hand, I always nodded (or waved if I was going slow enough), even to learners and the odd moped. Pretty much consistently I got a nod back. Now that was a community. Sadly the 4x4 muppet who put me in intensive care put paid to that...

I shall see what happens when I pick up the Fiat. They are almost always white round here, so in black, I will probably be unrecognised as a 500 driver.

Just go into paint and cut the reg out or use the eraser tool. Personally I wouldn't be very happy if someone posted my reg on the net.
Especially as you've just said hes parked at the airport ;) lol.

Macs are just like 500s Maxi, its a way of life not just something practical (or we all would have bought a Panda!)

I will be very impressed if you can get in the crew car park without an ID pass!

And i would much rather pay the extra for Macbook than have a PC riddled with virus's

I will be very impressed if you can get in the crew car park without an ID pass!

And i would much rather pay the extra for Macbook than have a PC riddled with virus's
LOL typical Mac owner. PC's only get viruses when idiots don't scan have any AV on their PC's and don't scan flash drives.

Running a PC without AV is like going to a South East Asian country and well.... you know ..... without any protection and then complaining you picked up something nasty.

Anyway back on topic :p

Had a wave from a little girl in her mums 500 today when they were passing us.

Back