Technical Do control engine

Currently reading:
Technical Do control engine

Solovino

I have a fiat bravo 1.6 multijet 105cv and when I start the engine failure symbol comes on, a beep sounds and a message appears that says " hacer controlar motor" in Spanish or "do controlengine" in English, the first time it happened I was stopped in a traffic light and when starting the engine it had no power, when starting again it was fine but with the symbol on

Attachments

• 20240212_125937.mp4
    85 MB
It's the typical 'check engine' message.

Get someone with MES or AlfaOBD to check it with the reader and get the precise error codes that caused the 'check engine' message appear on the dash.

Eventually get yourself a FIAT dedicated interface + a copy of one of the programs.

I have a fiat bravo 1.6 multijet 105cv and when I start the engine failure symbol comes on, a beep sounds and a message appears that says " hacer controlar motor" in Spanish or "do controlengine" in English, the first time it happened I was stopped in a traffic light and when starting the engine it had no power, when starting again it was fine but with the symbol on
The only thing that went wrong with my Bravo in 10K miles was the EGR getting stuck. Try using an EGR cleaner and see if this makes any change. There really isnt much else to go wrong.

Back