Do computers rule your life?

Currently reading:
Do computers rule your life?

For the last 2 and a half weeks I've been stuck in the office trying (with limited success) to get the computer network working again and restore some data after our server got killed by a power cut :rolleyes: to say I'm sick of the damn things is an understatement; I'd much rather be out on site, even in the freezing cold and p***ing rain !

sammiboo said:
erm me and H had a disagreement last night as he came to bed at 3.20 this morning - last seen on the laptop :rolleyes:
Then you went to bed, and I hung out the washing, did the washing up, cleaned the cooker, and watered the plants.:mad:
H

hmallett said:
Then you went to bed, and I hung out the washing, did the washing up, cleaned the cooker, and watered the plants.:mad:
H

I went to bed because I had to leave the house at 7 to drive sixty miles to work, unfortunately my working day doesnt start at 10am like yours does

LOL your telling me you couldnt have done that prior to god knows what time in the morning :confused:

Its usually me that does the washing up anyway!!!!

Last edited:
I got to say i am on too much, Wake up @4.30 and turn the laptop on, Do the usual, (emails, ebay and wake up music), then it is downstairs to watch buisness and world news then off to work for 6 (sad i know). get home at 3ish, log on main comp to check same again then it is out to do what ever it is i need to do. then when i get back the laptop is on in my room and i am falling asleep chatting on msn or yahoo. and at weekend everywhere i go there is something i need to do either on my laptop or someone elses computer. Even when working on my car the laptop is set up inside playing music and on the info pages or here. So they rule my life. Before computers i cycled or skated a lot.

They can be a bit addictive, just caught up on my paperwork before the first job of the day. Sat here at my desk, tidied my papers moved the mouse back to its central position and decide to have a quick look to see whats been happening on here, lol.

I need to be out the house in twenty minutes and I've still loads to do.

I think they save time in some respects and then you waste that saved time on the internet. :p

Back