Technical distributror help

Currently reading:
Technical distributror help

Larssh

Hello everyone

I`am looking for some advice, for my winter project.
I have a 110f engine(See attached picture):) that miss the distributor. Hope someone could help with a link, so i could get the right one :) greetings from Denmark

Attachments

• fiat500.jpg
    fiat500.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 26
  • fiat500 2.jpg
    fiat500 2.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 20
Both "Axel Gerstl" and Van de Laan" (as well as a number of other suppliers) can supply you with the correct distributor and retaining clamp/nut (13mm). A properly 'rebuilt' would be perfectly OK to use---it might be difficult to find a brand new distributor.

Both "Axel Gerstl" and Van de Laan" (as well as a number of other suppliers) can supply you with the correct distributor and retaining clamp/nut (13mm). A properly 'rebuilt' would be perfectly OK to use---it might be difficult to find a brand new distributor.
Thanks for your reply. But i’am still a little confused. It seems like, on one site the distributor i held Down with a clamp and nut, and one another site the
distributor have a “eye” so i’st held down with a nut. Will both systems work out ?

Thanks for your reply. But i’am still a little confused. It seems like, on one site the distributor i held Down with a clamp and nut, and one another site the
distributor have a “eye” so i’st held down with a nut. Will both systems work out ?
The version with an "eye" is the correct one, but the one with the clamp will also work if you get the spacer ring to fit under it. As you are buying a distributor in any case, it might make sense, you can afford to pay a bit more, to get the electronic distributor 123 which also fits using a spacer.

The version with an "eye" is the correct one, but the one with the clamp will also work if you get the spacer ring to fit under it. As you are buying a distributor in any case, it might make sense, you can afford to pay a bit more, to get the electronic distributor 123 which also fits using a spacer.

Thanks for your help. I was confused about the two types, but now i make sense.

Back