Disappearing Posts!?

Currently reading:
Disappearing Posts!?

ytareh

Established member
Anybody else find if they type a post for more than a few minutes esp a really long one that they 'loose' it in a subsequent request to retype user name/password.....VERY annoying!Just wrote and 'lost' a long post on first impressions of McCrich chip ...

yeah, had that happen before. so i always take a copy of any long posts i do in case it goes wrong. if you use the "keep me logged in" option, it doesnt normally happen though

Forum logs you out automatically if you are inactive for 15 minutes, chances when writing a thread you are seen as inactive so you were logged out

Helz said:
I also go for the 'keep logged in' option, I stay logged in for weeks/ months at a time as PC is barely off :)

I have very often lost what ive typed[been logged out] so for us not so clued up users how do i keep the [keep logged in option]:bang: Doh

It is on the top right of the main screen, next to the log-in boxes - a little check-box that needs ticking.

I too remain logged in permanently.

Last edited:
Stuart DemonD said:
It is on the top right of the main screen, next to the log-in boxes - a little check-box that needs ticking.

I too remain logged in permantently.

Well ive looked and locked till ive gone cross eyed and i aint got that little box so that 2 i havnt got wot car ime driving by my avitar and the continuous log in any one else the same :(

PNL said:
Well ive looked and locked till ive gone cross eyed and i aint got that little box so that 2 i havnt got wot car ime driving by my avitar and the continuous log in any one else the same :(
You not got this top right then, before you log in:

Login.JPG

I never log out when I come off the forum, so when I next come onto the machine, it remembers me.

Stuart DemonD said:
You not got this top right then, before you log in:

View attachment 10702

I never log out when I come off the forum, so when I next come onto the machine, it remembers me.

Err yes but it doesnt say perminent log in or what ever it was u said and i do tick all boxes:p

Back