Direct line, All named drivers NCD?

Currently reading:
Direct line, All named drivers NCD?

stu2525uk

Checked this out as the quotes I have been getting are absolutely rediculous for a...

1st time driver
20 years old
1.4 fiat brava

and the quotes run into thousands of pounds!

So thought about doing this with direct line where all named drivers on a policy are valid for no claims discount.

they quoted me £1250 which is the cheapest so far for me.

Insurance is so infuriating!:mad:

SMall problem with direct lines NCD's. They're only valid as long as your with Direct Line. I looked into it aswell, but unless your going to be with them for a while its not worth it.

You get a nice discount if you pass your advanced driving test.
It really does educate you in the ways of the world. You learn to drive as though everyone else on the road is a real muppet and, let's face it, there are plenty out there, we've all seen them.

Direct Line are absolutely crap if you want anything other that the car covered i had terrible difficulties trying to claim for Audio Equiptment. It took about three months, 5 hours of phone calls, they lost £1500 of receipts and they simply tried everything not to pay out but they had no choice when i sent them photos of the equiptment installed.

SMall problem with direct lines NCD's. They're only valid as long as your with Direct Line. I looked into it aswell, but unless your going to be with them for a while its not worth it.

Thats obviously how its going to be, i found them expensive anyway, so if changing to them to get your 1 yrs no claims on (mums, dads) policy then to get your own 1 year latter it might not work out a good deal.

You get a nice discount if you pass your advanced driving test.
It really does educate you in the ways of the world. You learn to drive as though everyone else on the road is a real muppet and, let's face it, there are plenty out there, we've all seen them.

Do you mean your IAM test or your Pass Plus? Pass plus is well worth doing for young drivers, i found very few companies would give me extra discount at 24 if i had done my IAM test.

Back