Calling All Fiat Forum Members!

Currently reading:
Calling All Fiat Forum Members!

ChrisKnottIns

Official trader
Official trader
Did you know that, at Chris Knott Insurance, we have a refer-a-friend scheme?

It means you can earn up to £20 off the price of your next renewal just by introducing new clients – with no limit on the number of referrals you can make in a year!

As soon as you become a client with us, we issue you with a unique code, which your friends and family can use when they get a quote. If they go on to become a client, we’ll automatically credit your account ready for your renewal. Simple!

If you need a reminder of your referral code – or you’d like to find out how much you could save with us – please call 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum to receive the full benefit.

All the best,
Simon

RECENT REVIEWS FOR CKI

“After checking the comparison sites I decided to get a quote through Chris Knott's Alfa Romeo Owners Club. Not only were they able to beat all of the quotes that I had received this year, the policy that they offered me was less than I paid last year. The service was excellent, particularly as everyone was working from home as a result of the lockdown.”
- Peter, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

“Recently purchased insurance from Chris Knott. They were a recommended on a fb rs owners club. They called me the next day, extremely easy to deal and talk to. They asked what was the lowest cost I had. They came back to me in minutes and beat it. So payment was made. No stress. Done.”
- Anthony, RS Owners Club

“Have saved me a small fortune on my car insurance. Top notch Chris Knott.” Dave

Back