Styling Difficult decision..

Currently reading:
Styling Difficult decision..

Ev0

I have a difficult choice to make.

I have the opportunity of a VW Golf 2.0 8v. I could either:

Decline the offer and spend the money on the 1.2 8v punto mostly on performance tuning.

Other Option.

Take the offer get the golf spend the next few years doing it up bit by bit and then when im a bit older insure it an use that as my everyday car.

( it will take a few years for the insurance premium to come down )

What you guys think?

personally i'd stick with the punto, if you buy the Golf you'll just want to take it out all the time... and i take it you mean if you buy the Golf you'll keep the punto but spend all your money doing up a car you cant drive for a few years...

evo are u a millionaire?

Not last time I checked lol. (n)

To be honest there isn't a lot of gains with the 8v Punto, obviously some people have got there. If I get the golf it will be lush for when I get round to driving it. Plus I could still do little things to my punto on the way.

I don't see the point in having the car on your drive for a few years, it's only going to gain problems from not being run and it isnt like this will be the last chance you get to buy such a car imho!

Would stick with for a bit and get a more powerful car when you can afford to insure it personally

I bought a Golf last year as I always wanted one

Took it back to VW 8 times in the first 2 months of ownership, and then it still wasn't right. If it didn't have a warranty I hate to think how much it would have cost me.

I ended up selling it, loosing loads of money on it, and in the end - hating it. :cry:

Stick with Fiat!

Back