Styling Difference between Sei and Cinq sporting seats

Currently reading:
Styling Difference between Sei and Cinq sporting seats

I believe the MPI seats are different, mine certainly hold your sides quite well, cant compair this with a spi tho....

some cinqs have different seats, and some have ones that are very like the Sei ones.

My old seats were the older ones, and the ones i got from Lora's Cinq are much more like the Sei seats.

Old seats had the bar for pulling them back and forth running right across the front of the frame, where as the newer ones only have it at one side (like the Sei ones). The newer seats have better side support than my old cinq ones.

arc said:
some cinqs have different seats, and some have ones that are very like the Sei ones.

My old seats were the older ones, and the ones i got from Lora's Cinq are much more like the Sei seats.

Old seats had the bar for pulling them back and forth running right across the front of the frame, where as the newer ones only have it at one side (like the Sei ones). The newer seats have better side support than my old cinq ones.

Interesting, I have these later seats it would seem then :) Would have thought so too considering i have the sei stalks, airbag, pretention seatbelts etc.

So i already have the most lateral support from standard seats? Looks like foam inserts at the coach trimmers then :p

Apparently someone has said before that the cinq seats wear out quicker, especially near the bolster, although i would have thought that depended on the individual and the cars condition so i wouldnt read too much into that

i dunno, there doesnt seem to be much pattern to when they're used. But if u dont have a bar going all the way across then i think they're the ones with more support!

re wear: depends on the car, useage and age. i mean gex has managed to knacker his Sei Abarth seats :eek:

I've got the black and grey cloth seats from a mk2 Abarth, with front and rear headrests. There is definitely more side support from these seats than any Cinq one I've sat in.

Sei seats feel as though they're about 1" higher off the deck, too.

Back