Demon Headmaster

Currently reading:
Demon Headmaster

i remember it, had the book and everything! Ahhhh the good old days, summer holidays messing around at school.....oh does anyone remember pete and pete? used to be on nickelodeon, to be fair i think that channel kinda ruled my life when i was at school...

I used to watch heartbreak high when I came home from school, class program :p.

I remember aquilla, was a weird program lol

not really. unless ocean odyssey is australian and they lived in a station type thing at bottom of sea.
yeah thats it.,lol., and there was this island mermaid kinda girl but she was actually human.,ish?., not sure,.,lol., but it was great.,

how bout ren and stimpy? or land of the giants, now theres on i was addicted too.,:D

EDIT: oh, and spell binders, anyone remember that?., ive just realised i should have got out more as a kid.,lol.,

Sponge bob's the new ren and stimpy. "you stoooopid idioit"

When i was around 2ish i spent a lot of time in hospital, and ive always been told that i used to go mental if i missed Supergran on the telly so the nurses had to tape it for me.

But yet for the life of me i cannot remember Supergran :confused:

yeah thats it.,lol., and there was this island mermaid kinda girl but she was actually human.,ish?., not sure,.,lol., but it was great.,

how bout ren and stimpy? or land of the giants, now theres on i was addicted too.,:D

EDIT: oh, and spell binders, anyone remember that?., ive just realised i should have got out more as a kid.,lol.,

I liked ren and stimpy too, although i cant stand it now.

p.s. i should have gone out more too

Back