Styling deep!!!

Currently reading:
Styling deep!!!

ok... i need a lil help please, i want these alloys http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8009975264&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

but don’t want to spend about £700 getting them and then getting tyres and balancing n other stuff like that... and also im not even sure(after hours of convos with mase) if they’ll fit, being 7j? So I was wondering if any one know of anywhere i could get some DEEP DISH alloys, I don’t want anything but deep dish. ive been on www.dubmeister.co.uk but all i can see for 13" is 4x100.

btw...would 4x100 fit my cinq?

so yea any sites or shops in UK would be great, thanks guys! (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
mate... they will defo fit, but due to them bein 7" wide, u run the risk of them sticking out from the arches :cool: the only way to combat that is to get a higher offset... however, if the offset is too high, too much of the wheel will be inside the arch and rub on the suspension. This is y OZ Seicento got his trailing arms cut and welded, so there was more room inside the arch, so he could run a higher offset, therefore not havin the wheels stick out, and also not catching on the inside of the suspension (y)

4x100 will also fit, but u will need wobbly bolts, i cant find anywhere they sells wobbly bolts around me, so i would advice against it.

p.s: those spacers are 5mm universal ones if your interested

mase said:
mate... they will defo fit, but due to them bein 7" wide, u run the risk of them sticking out from the arches :cool: the only way to combat that is to get a higher offset... however, if the offset is too high, too much of the wheel will be inside the arch and rub on the suspension. This is y OZ Seicento got his trailing arms cut and welded, so there was more room inside the arch, so he could run a higher offset, therefore not havin the wheels stick out, and also not catching on the inside of the suspension (y)

4x100 will also fit, but u will need wobbly bolts, i cant find anywhere they sells wobbly bolts around me, so i would advice against it.

p.s: those spacers are 5mm universal ones if your interested

ok dude well ive just emailed you k. and after a few hours of thinking and working out prices and stuff, ive decided im going to buy the RSL ones. but it would still be good to have some links to other sites, just to see whats about.

cheers guys :)

Cheers mase:D , im glad someone remembered me saying that.
Oddball i said to sx addict that i would get him pics of the arms when i change my wheels back over. i hope to do this this weekend because im off and hopefully the doe isnt gona grit too much more:bang: , so if you want i can get you pics too to show its not as bad as it sounds.

OZ

OZ Seicento said:
Cheers mase:D , im glad someone remembered me saying that.
Oddball i said to sx addict that i would get him pics of the arms when i change my wheels back over. i hope to do this this weekend because im off and hopefully the doe isnt gona grit too much more:bang: , so if you want i can get you pics too to show its not as bad as it sounds.

OZ

that would be sweet mate thanks. the only reason i was kinda shying of from 7j was cos i dnt wanna spend that amont of cash on some alloys just to find out they wont fit, but seeings as you guys say there ok. then i will buy them :D

If you want some cool, euro style rims that will fit on your cinq, have a look on some vw sites.

I know clubpolo has a guy regularly selling quality wheels, mostly in 14", and he gives all the wheel info in his ads including the offset.

Alternatively look on german ebay. My mate bought a set of 6x14 ats cups on there for stupidly cheap money!

chrisunoman said:
If you want some cool, euro style rims that will fit on your cinq, have a look on some vw sites.

I know clubpolo has a guy regularly selling quality wheels, mostly in 14", and he gives all the wheel info in his ads including the offset.

Alternatively look on german ebay. My mate bought a set of 6x14 ats cups on there for stupidly cheap money!

Nice one man, thanks for that. ive emailed a few Germans, so should get some within the month! ive also found a RSL dealer in Birmingham so I’m gona go up there this weekend, ill put some pics up when im done :D cheers guys! (y)

Back