General Another wheel query

Currently reading:
General Another wheel query

10Cinq

I recently bought some new wheels for my Cinq, from eBay. They're Weller 13x7.5, but have noticed they have no hole for the little rod (if you know what i mean). The seller claimed they had been fitted to his Cinquecento, but don't see how :confused:

I'm just wondering if they will actually fit, if there is a way to fit them, or if any alteration will be needed?

Thanks in advance.

I recently bought some new wheels for my Cinq, from eBay. They're Weller 13x7.5, but have noticed they have no hole for the little rod (if you know what i mean). The seller claimed they had been fitted to his Cinquecento, but don't see how :confused:

I'm just wondering if they will actually fit, if there is a way to fit them, or if any alteration will be needed?

Thanks in advance.

the little red dot should just screw out, tink its a 10 or a 12 spanner needed, two minute job

The seller claimed he'd been using them for 1500 miles, so there shouldn't have been any problems. The offset is 38.

Cheers.

No, they wasn't. He just emailed me advising me to "roll my arches, and shorten the rear bolts". New to all of this business, and haven't really got a clue... Too much hassle for a noob methinks.

Have been looking into getting my arches rolled now... Is that the only modification I will need?

Has anyone done this before? Or used Arch Enemy?

Thanks.

Hate to say it, but it's true.

Last year I was turned down for 3 magazine features because chalky was too "chav".

Granted I like the whole cleaned euro scene, and have had some inspiration to follow suit. Being honest though, I don't earn anywhere near enough to do a good and decent example of my own.

It's a DIY job for me :D. Atleast I can say chalky is built, not brought at the end of the day though :D.

Thanks

X

Alarm bells would be ringing to me in the sense that theyve only used them for 1500 miles and then selling them - that indicates to me there are problems somewhere, be it problems that have been mentioned so far

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but it's true.

Last year I was turned down for 3 magazine features because chalky was too "chav".

Granted I like the whole cleaned euro scene, and have had some inspiration to follow suit. Being honest though, I don't earn anywhere near enough to do a good and decent example of my own.

It's a DIY job for me :D. Atleast I can say chalky is built, not brought at the end of the day though :D.

Thanks

X

Mate wire tuck the beast :D it will defo get you attentions with the mags!

Clean clean bay is the future!

Ming

Back