Styling Deep dish 13" alloys for a Cinq...

Currently reading:
Styling Deep dish 13" alloys for a Cinq...

Obviously this is the standard which has been set: :slayer:

I know they're not 13's but does anyone know where I can get a similar style set of 13's which would fit my Cinq?
When I've modded a car in the past I've always tried to fit big wheels but with the Cinq I really feel like going for the Euro look. The ones above (I think they're BK's) look fantastic so if I could find some but an inch or two smaller I'd be a happy man. (y)

I've tried eBay but there's nothing on there and I've been out of the modding game for a few years so I don't know who else to try.

EDIT: Something similar to these would be good too:

cinquecento_de_009.jpg

Last edited:
lol thanks for that ;)

they are platin p16's they are the same wheels as the rh cuprads only the platins have a built in spacers.

i got them from www.dubmeister.co.uk they may not have the size on thier site but if you email them they are very very helpfull. they can do these wheels in 13 or 14 inch (coz they tried to convince me to get them :) )

13x6" Compomotive MS Race Wheels, ET28, 4x100 (can be fitted with wobblies).
Pre-Polish.jpg

Pre-Polish2.jpg

After a bit of polish:
Midpolish1.jpg

Polished up:
Polish1.jpg

Polish2.jpg

AND the money shot:
Comp1.jpg

YOU HAVE PM REGARDING THESE..

Last edited:
I have 13 x 6 minilites and I think for proper deep dish 7inch wide is required. Mine have a dish of about 1 inch.
DSC00130.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT: Something similar to these would be good too:

cinquecento_de_009.jpg

If someone could get me a name for these alloys. Damn they look **** hot.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
they are steffans. you can get a full set of ats classics brand new with tyres and machined to fit a cinq for 600 13x7wouldnt bother going any wider though

Back