Styling deep dish 14s/15s

Currently reading:
Styling deep dish 14s/15s

yeah exactly what i was looking at for the mirrors, what i wasn't sure about was the fitting. doesn't show on that page how to choose between drivers or passenger side (n)

also can see those being a bit of a bitch to fit, anyone got any ideas?

those wheels are quite expensive... looks like i'm gonna have to stick with the wolfrace.

just had a look at one of my wingmirrors (needs a new one anyway because someone kindly smashed mine to bits...), i'm pretty sure i could take one of the plates off and smooth it over with some kind of filler, then just bolt the new ones on.

will order tomorrow (y)

no mate... u need 4x98 and offset of 30.5 (for 5.5" wide wheels) to fit a sei, if u go wider than 5.5 then u will prob need an even lower offset to make up for the wider rim!

however unless u get them made to fit, u wont get an offset below 36mm, so u will prob need spacers an longer bolts to get them to the 30.5 offset that the cento's need.

15s on a 195 width tyre with 45 profile will be exactly the same as i have now, on a 35-40 mil drop (probably nearer 40mil).

when i got the alloys i have at the moment the shop did mention the offset, for some reason i think its 38.

might just pop up there again and see if they can sort me some kind of deal for the wheels, can't seem to find those wolface's with the right dimensions for the same price that rochford are offering at the moment :(

Back