Styling deep dish 14s/15s

Alroy

ok... failing to sell my car i think im gonna invest in some new alloys. got a set of 15s on there at the moment (check the classified section), but thinking of investing in some 14/15 inch deep dish rims.

ones that are really tempting me at the moment are these...

608.jpg

but they are 7x15. i spoke to the bloke that's done most of my technical mods today and he reckons im silly if i buy them.

what i'm REALLY after is some RH Rims... mostly these ones...

2051.jpg

but i can't find any UK distributers? if anyone does know of any UK distributors it would be much appreciate.

opinions?

oooo i love the woofrace ones.

there is always www.dubmeister.co.uk who supply the VW boys with the steffan cup rims which are identical to the RH cup ones! (y)

however 7x14's would be interesting to fit, and wouldnt be totally legal due to them sticking out part the arches too much!

OP
OP
A

Alroy

if i got my inner lips knocked back a bit then 7" wouldn't be a problem, my 6.5s at the moment sit nicely under the arch when i've got a bit of weight in there. can easily fit 3 people in the back with minimum scrubbing with a 35mil drop as well.

the wolfrace ones are lush... stuck em on a sei on the wheel config at their site and i want them so much!! 7x15 would be pushing it, but im bored with my wheels sitting nicely inside my arches.

need to do something a bit extreme!!

AIJ29

Cornish Cinque
Hi Arent the wolfrace ones the same as the ones on faliraki tonys cinq?
If so they must fit
Cheers
Adrian

do u have a sei or a cinq?

i kno on a cinq 7" wide wheels stick out from the arch a few cm's when they have the right offset on them. mainly due to u needin a lower offset to make up for the extra width inside and to reduce the chance of scraping on the suspension arm which pushed the outer edge of the rim out a bit further!

personally i would go with 14's over 15's. 15's sap your acceleration loads!

OP
OP
A

Alroy

have a sei, this is the beast (minus lexus lights)

i remember looking around for some deep dish 14s a while back... with tyres they'd set me back over a grand (they were shmidt evolutions i think).

the wolfrace seem the ideal choice, under 400 quid new with tyres. i've got mild rubbing on the suspension arm at the moment but it's only really a problem when i come to get the MOT done, but i'll just get some second hand sporting wheels and stick them back on for a day or two.

those are 6.5" wide? hmmm impressive, if u got rubbing on the suspension arms, 3mm spacers on the rear will cure that with no problems!!!

however, if u went for the wolfrace ones u would prob only be able to get them in 36mm offset, and due to the extra width u would be lookin at prob 10mm spacers to make sure they dont foul the suspension, which would push the outter tyre wall outside the arch a bit....

wat tyres and spring u got on that thing at the moment? looks well low, u would def need the arches cutting if u were to go for 15's

OP
OP
A

Alroy

offset is 38 mil i think

15" Octane Black 6515OCTANEBLK £ 336.17 £ 395.00
4 * Brand New 6.5x15" Wolfrace Octane Black Alloy Wheels. Fitted with Brand New Premium Performance 195/50/15 Tyres. Price includes nuts or bolts. Fitments available 4x108 et20, 4x108 et38.

lol, i've just realised they're 6.5s!!!!

i'm pretty sure i was looking at some other wheels that were 7s, will have to have another look :bang:

oh well, my wheels are definately for sale then!! :)

AIJ29

Cornish Cinque
Hi
It says above 108pcd thats ford and peugeot fit,you need 98pcd or 100pcd with wobbly bolts
Cheers
Adrian

AIJ29 said:
Hi
It says above 108pcd thats ford and peugeot fit,you need 98pcd or 100pcd with wobbly bolts
Cheers
Adrian

yep man has hit nail on the head, u wont get 4x108 on a fiat....

plus with 15's u will need 195/45/15 tyres, not 195/50 they will rub too much

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
I like both, but ive seen a lot of different cars with the wolfrace ones tho, and if you wanna be a bit different id go for the others! :) altho i like both, but im a big fan of being a bit individual in terms of wheels! (y)

OP
OP
A

Alroy

from the wolfrace site... obviously mine is decked but you get the jist

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
A

Alroy

quick bit of photoshopping coz i'm bored... looking good

Attachments

• carmod.jpg
    carmod.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 64

crazy_cinq!

Hmmm... LOVIN the Wolfrace rims! my mate has a set on his R5 & I recently spoke to a lad who is selling his, was going to take them off his hands but wont go with what I have got planned for the Cinq.

beastyjay

Banned
as mase was saying about 7" wheels sticking out of arches, this is what he means...and this is why i got a quiet word from friendly traffic cop.

Attachments

• jay1.JPG
    jay1.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
A

Alroy

crazy_cinq! said:
Hmmm... LOVIN the Wolfrace rims! my mate has a set on his R5 & I recently spoke to a lad who is selling his, was going to take them off his hands but wont go with what I have got planned for the Cinq.

if he's still selling em... let me know what price he's after if you could!

chrisunoman

http://www.rennsport.co.uk

These sell Keskin and Schmidt wheels, both deep dish style and fit fiats.

Id be wary of dubmeister, my mate on a VW forum says hes heard nothing but bad stuff about them.

Those RH Alurads look similar to Artecs, im sure i know somewhere that sells them, ill have a look.

OP
OP
A

Alroy

excellent, thanks a lot!!

looks like i'm gonna be going for the wolfrace's at the mo, looking around for some micro wing mirrors at the moment too.