General Decisions Decisions

Currently reading:
General Decisions Decisions

Si - Punto

Supercharger whine :)
Right my dad has said I can have a Fiat Accessory as a 19th Birthday present but he has limited me to aroudn £200 max which wont cover the Abarth rims and my cars styling is completely standard at the moment.

I could either get the Abarth skirts or take the cash instead and put it towards some alloys next month.

What would you guys do?

Anything else you would suggest instead?

All suggestions wleocmed

Cheers

but thats the same problem you'll have reguardless of what you get!

you might as well get rid of the worse bit first, rather than getting something to disgiuse it :p

True, anyway I go about it I think i will be left with some bad bits.

I actually think the rear bumper is worse than the front bumper.

Might just take the money and put it aside until I can afford to do a few bits all at once.

Si - Punto said:
True, anyway I go about it I think i will be left with some bad bits.

I actually think the rear bumper is worse than the front bumper.

Might just take the money and put it aside until I can afford to do a few bits all at once.

If you do everything at once you want have anything to look forward anymore.

BTW the Merkur eye brows look great on the Mk2.5. This comes from someone who does not usually like them.

Wooden beaded seat cover,tartan rug(for parcel shelf),stick on dash compass,seat pocket holder(for putting maps in),plug in drink warmer,wide angled interior mirror,driving gloves & shoes.....be different! (and still got £120 left)(y)

I think I will either save the money for some alloys and maybe get it lowered at the same time or..............blow it all on a good night out for my birthday :D

im definitely with the good night out!

but £200 will get you some lovely new alloys off ebay with tyres if you look hard enough.

Well my money is starting to look rather tight this month so I think I may need the money for my birthday just so I can survive until pay day (roll on completing my NVQ and getting pay rise).

Any left over will be put aside along with some from my next 2 pay cheques and then its alloys and slamming time I think :D

Cheers for the advice guys, I was leaning towards the alloys/lowering but just needed convincing (y)

Back