Styling alloy decision help

Currently reading:
Styling alloy decision help

okay trying to find sporting alloys with decent tyres for a reasonable price and worth the petrol to pick them up is proving difficult and im getting fed up so i just started looking at alfa alloys ect

i just wanted ideas and suggestions on what to get, im not looking for big in your face alloys ect i just want straight or easy swap

i just done a quick search and found these

item number incase link don't work

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160551710678&category=9888&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619#ht_500wt_1156

i dunno what i think of them and if they will suit my car

thanks for the help in advance people :)

edit: also to be an extra pain no 16 inch as tyres are too expensive other wise i would probably get some coupe alloys

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
they're ok, a little small with them being 14" though. The key is patience, and a keen eye, i picked up a set of sporting alloys advertised as corsa wheels for £73 with good tyres, until i discovered one of the wheels was buckled, but luckily found someone breaking a punto near me and bartered him down to £60 for another set of 4, so seven decent wheels with tyres for £133, chose the best four, sold the other three for £35 each = Four sporting wheels with decent tyres for about £28 :D but i was looking for ages! Maybe twelve months. Persevere :)

the wheels on mine are 14s now 15s would be nice but im getting desperate coz i need new tyres but i also need proper wheels so might as well get two birds with one stone.

iv been looking for quite a while now on and off and just getting fed up and this way at least i will be a little different

iv also got a good set of 13s on steels i think there from a cinq which i should be able to make a nice profit on

Back