Decent seat covers and mats

Currently reading:
Decent seat covers and mats

Im more bothered about seat covers than mats, will anything from Argos do?

they look and feel cheap. and usually don't quite fit properly. depends why you want to do it. they'll be fine if your not too fussed about what the inside of your car looks like as long as its clean etc. in most cases a good clean up of the original seats is best, though the corsa b's interiors aren't nice.

if you're going to order from argos ask them to get them out and show you them before you buy them, they're usually wrapped in clear cellophane so you get a chance to see what they're really like, ie the materials etc.

best bet is to go for plain black ones or something similar rather than so called "racing seat" covers with hideous colours.

Last car I had with bad stains on seats, I waited for a hot week. I then blasted the seats with a decent upholstery shampoo & left to soak overnight (giving it plenty of chemicals). Then next day I pulled the seats and bleasted them with my pressure washer then left in the sun all day to dry out.
Brought them up a treat.
If the stains are paint, you might try dabbing with petrol first to break up the paint.

Back