Date settings on the forum

Currently reading:
Date settings on the forum

Hi all. I'd like to know if we can set the date settings more accurately on here. I'm looking through an old thread of mine, and it would be really helpful if I could see the dates when the comments were posted, but all it says is '4 weeks ago'. Any way of fine tuning that?
I may need some date information for the Trading Standards office in relation to an exorbitant garage bill. I didn't take notes at the time, unfortunately (a broken computer and a tooth extraction the same week, there was a lot of disruption going on...)
cheers
Helen

It's definitely an option in vbulletin normally there an option in the usercp section for if you want specific time stamps or if you want relative time when like we have now

On this forum that option is missing should be a simple change to enable to for somebody with access to the administration panel

Ok, finally got that done.

It's not actually an inbuilt option in vBulletin (at least, the version we are running) - but I've coded it in now.

Go to the user control panel, then scroll down to "Date / Time Options" - you will see the new setting there (y)

https://www.fiatforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Ok, finally got that done.

It's not actually an inbuilt option in vBulletin (at least, the version we are running) - but I've coded it in now.

Go to the user control panel, then scroll down to "Date / Time Options" - you will see the new setting there (y)

https://www.fiatforum.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Really that's odd? It's definitely been an option of others versions I've used on other sites haha unless they all custom coded it in

Hi all, sorry to be a pain, but, I tried user cp to make sure that I have the date/time setting right - I also like to see when posts where posted, unfortunately I didn't find a date/time option
Is it me or is it not there?
George

Hi all, sorry to be a pain, but, I tried user cp to make sure that I have the date/time setting right - I also like to see when posts where posted, unfortunately I didn't find a date/time option
Is it me or is it not there?
George

User CP
Edit Options

Scroll down about 2/3rds of the way, you should find Date and Time Options.

Back