500L dashboards illumination

Currently reading:
500L dashboards illumination

gillwigs

hi newbie here, just bought a fiat 500l fiat pop star how do I light my speed meter gauge to light up during the day it light at night but im having trouble seeing my speed dial, thanks

I presume that you just use day-lights during the day.Dash-board only illuminates when you turn your low-beam (night lights).

so can I illuminate my dashboard during the day. thanks

I think I am correct in saying the instrument illumination on the 500L is the same as the 500 in that if the ambient light is high enough the instruments won't light even with the low beam lights switched on.

It has to be quite dark for them to do so.

I'm open to correction though as I haven't got access to our L or the manual at the moment.

I think I am correct in saying the instrument illumination on the 500L is the same as the 500 in that if the ambient light is high enough the instruments won't light even with the low beam lights switched on.

It has to be quite dark for them to do so.

I'm open to correction though as I haven't got access to our L or the manual at the moment.
thanks it just seems a bit dark to read my speed dial

I just tried it on my car and it is not noticable during the day (it is very sunny day over here-maybe if it was a bit darker then you could see the difference)

Back