Dashboard indication

Currently reading:
Dashboard indication

Shrimpersfan

Hi there.

This morning I turned my ignition on to find that a light on my dash is on and stayed on during my drive to work and is currently still appearing.

The picture looks like a baby seat airbag indication but i'm not sure how this has been set off and what to do to reset it.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

David

most likely airbag warning lights for passenger side, you need to visit a fiat dealership(most reliable to stop it occuring again) and have it put on a diag machine and the lights reset, what model is this on???? because there might be further causes to the lights coming on?? you need it sorted asap though as the airbags are not going to deploy in the even of an accident

most likely airbag warning lights for passenger side, you need to visit a fiat dealership(most reliable to stop it occuring again) and have it put on a diag machine and the lights reset, what model is this on???? because there might be further causes to the lights coming on?? you need it sorted asap though as the airbags are not going to deploy in the even of an accident

if it is the passenger side air bag disablement light it shouldn't be a problem once you find how to turn it back on

what car is it?

Back