Technical CRAzy confused. compressor and the whole shabam!

Currently reading:
Technical CRAzy confused. compressor and the whole shabam!

coconut girl

I had an issue with compressor, had to change the condensor, and so other bits thought everything would be great after that. but then they went in to clean the internal compresor and they said it was completly clogged and had to go in and remove the dash to get to it. noticed the the air blower were not at it's top and said that I should change the thermostat and now they said that the cable that move the dial of the ac from hot to cold is broke. I have a feeling they broke it when taking the dash board apart and now they said i have to buy the complete console to replace it. that there is no way to to repair just the wire. What do you think of my magical expericene? any feedback? do you think the wire would just break because "someone must have turned the dial so hard and broke it" that's what they said happened......I paid them to do a full on inspection and don't see this noted in this their report prior to doing any work on the car. welp any help would be great. bought this car and have not yet been able to drive it and it's just been loads of fun and very expensive while at it.

I had an issue with compressor, had to change the condensor, and so other bits thought everything would be great after that. but then they went in to clean the internal compresor and they said it was completly clogged and had to go in and remove the dash to get to it. noticed the the air blower were not at it's top and said that I should change the thermostat and now they said that the cable that move the dial of the ac from hot to cold is broke. I have a feeling they broke it when taking the dash board apart and now they said i have to buy the complete console to replace it. that there is no way to to repair just the wire. What do you think of my magical expericene? any feedback? do you think the wire would just break because "someone must have turned the dial so hard and broke it" that's what they said happened......I paid them to do a full on inspection and don't see this noted in this their report prior to doing any work on the car. welp any help would be great. bought this car and have not yet been able to drive it and it's just been loads of fun and very expensive while at it.
Hard for you to prove, not being there, but it certainly sounds like I wouldn't give them any repeat business and I would make sure my friends knew also.:(

Hard for you to prove, not being there, but it certainly sounds like I wouldn't give them any repeat business and I would make sure my friends knew also.:(
well, the only thing i have going for me is...that i paid for a full inspection of the compressor and it's not written in the report that the dial was broken pre taking off the dash.

Back