crashed.

Currently reading:
crashed.

damn boo (n)

was this a punto with abs or without? your probably better off without, as <2001 abs is t3h suk. as soon as it looses grip, no wheels grip and you just fly straight ahead.

get your back checked out, as its pretty important like (y)

sorry to hear this.

They do say most ppl crash in their first year.

Defo get yourself checked out!

Hope you feel better soon x x x

*shuffles through wads of cash*

ok who had 2nd October?!

Me! :slayer:

Unlucky beau, hopefully lessons etc learned, no doubt will make you a better driver now this has occured, will be a definate shock to the system and wake up call, mondeos are going cheap at the minute etc

Why would he want a mondeo?. You know beau he's a punto slag. No doubt he'll fix that one or grab another punto 'bargain' of fleabay.

No doubt he will but the option of an alternative has been mentioned, although all ive done is slag mondeos off, but thats mainly dreamers who want the st24 at age 20 and arent realistic, although suprised at how many on here who have owned or considered them

Yep my dad had a Modified Punto at the age of 48 :rolleyes:. He's had to go all sensible with an Audi now though as his job required driving clients to the air port / train station etc :(

ah that remonds me of the time when i worked near oban.
one of the clients helicoptors broke down(yes they were that rich)
so i got paid to drive em to glasgow airport.
dont think they were so keen on the cav turbo with hard suspension and loud exhaust :D

Back